Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TrekinU collects personal information when you register with TrekinU, when you visit TrekinU pages or the pages of certain TrekinU partners and when you use TrekinU services. TrekinU may bring together information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email, gender, birth date, country and state. When you sign in to our service, you are not anonymous to us.
- TrekinU automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, TrekinU cookie information and the page you request.
- TrekinU might use information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to contact you and to improve our services, conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
TrekinU does not sell, rent or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- The information may be provided to trusted partners who work on behalf of TrekinU under confidentiality agreements. On the other hand, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- When responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or in order to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- We think it is essential to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action whenever illegal activities are involved, such as suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of TrekinU terms of service, or as otherwise required by law.
Ability to Edit and/or Delete Your Account Information
- TrekinU may set and access TrekinU cookies on your computer.
- TrekinU lets other companies that may show advertisements on some of our pages, set and access their cookies on your computer. The use of other companies' cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TrekinU's cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- You may, at any time, edit your TrekinU profile details.
- We reserve the right to send you various communications with regard to TrekinU service, such as TrekinU Newsletter, service announcements and administrative messages, when necessary, that are considered part of your TrekinU account.
Questions and Suggestions
- We authorize access to personal information about you to employees who we estimate reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data.
Questions or suggestions, may be sent by sending us an e-mail